- My StoryMaker: A project from the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, My StoryMaker allowschildren to create their own online picture books.
- PBS Kids: Activities and games including popular character favorites such as Thomas the Tank Engine, Curious George, and Clifford.
- Reading is Fundamental: Games and activities for kids as well as articles, videos, and resource guides for grown-ups.
- Wonderopolis: A project of the National Center for Family Literacy, Wonderopolis is a “a place where natural curiosity and imagination lead to exploration and discovery in learners of all ages.”
- American Association for Library Service to Children: Selects award winning books for children every year such as the Caldecott and Newbery, as well as an ongoing list of great websites for kids 0-12.
- KinderTown: Ongoing reviews of great educational apps for kids, searchable by age and subject.
- Love, Talk, Play: Games, videos, and weekly tips for parents and caregivers of babies or toddlers.
- Reading Rockets: Multimedia resources to support early literacy, reading, and learning in the summer months.
- School Library Journal: Looking for the best apps for kids? Look no further for timely, professional reviews of early literacy and educational apps including annual “best of” lists.
- Washington State Early Learning and Development Guidelines: Developmental milestones for children ages birth to third grade and suggestions for supporting skill building and growth.
- Zero to Three: Core information on what your child will need to be ready for school including tutorials, videos, activities, and FAQs: