Additional Online Resources
- LDS Family Search
- Library of Congress American Memory Site
- US GenWeb Project
- Canada GenWeb Project
- World GenWeb Project
- Find a Grave
- Bureau of Land Management
- Ellis Island
Foreign Language Translation Sites
International Telephone Directory
Forms & Charts for Organizing Your Research
Native American Genealogy
African American Genealogy
- 100 Years of Emigrant Ships from Norway (1825-1925)
- Velkommen to Norway Genealogy
- National Archives of Norway
- 1865, 1875, 1900 Norway Census
- Washington State Department of Health 360-236-4300
Contact this office for the following records:
- Birth Certificates dating from July 1, 1907 to the present.
- Death Certificates dating from July 1, 1907 to the present.
- Marriage Certificates dating from January 1, 1968 to the present.
- Divorce Certificates dating from January 1, 1968 to the present.
- Bremerton-Kitsap County Health District 360-337-5235
Birth Certificates dating from 1937 to the present you can also contact this office.
- Kitsap County Auditor's Office 360-337-7129
Death Records prior to July 1, 1907, Marriage Records prior to January 1, 1968, and deeds.
- Kitsap County Clerk 360-337-7164
Divorce Records prior to 1968, contact the Clerk's Office.
- Bainbridge Island Genealogical Society
- Puget Sound Genealogy Society
- PSGS Obituary Index
- LDS (Latter Day Saints) Church
Stake Family History Center, 9256 Nels Nelson Road NW, Bremerton, WA 98311. 360-698-5552.
Open Monday and Friday, 9:00am - 1:00pm,
Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00am - 9:00pm,
Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm,
Saturday 9:00am -12:00pm.
LDS Church at 2225 Perry Avenue in East Bremerton, 360-479-9370,
LDS Church at 2138 Mesford Road,Poulsbo, 360- 779-8655, and
The Family History Center located at 3877 Mullenix Road SE, Port Orchard, 360-895-3099. Call for hours.
- Washington State Digital Archives
- Sandpoint -- National Archives Pacific Alaska Region (206) 526-650-06125
NE Seattle, WA 98115