Kitsap Regional Library is so much more than books.
As an employee, KRL is your destination if you:
- love to learn and collaborate
- are enthusiastic about providing great customer service
- want to be part of a cohesive, forward-looking, make-it-happen team
- want to connect with the community
- value intellectual freedom and supporting the community's access to information
- want a great work/life balance.
The nearly 200 people who work for KRL enjoy a progressive workplace where colleagues are continuously seeking new ways and technology to support the needs of our communities.
Kitsap Regional Library is a center for life-long learning, plays a key role in developing early literacy, changes lives by supporting people who are preparing for careers or starting their own businesses and helps build the communities it serves by providing public gathering places where education, entertainment, exploration and enlightenment are celebrated.
Whether you are a librarian, a graphic designer, an outreach staff member or a custodial employee, we encourage and expect all our staff members to create and share ideas that let us develop great programs, implement new services and put our passion for learning to work.
KRL welcomes qualified job applicants who believe in fulfilling our mission, the value of the library and who are committed to providing excellent service to our library users.
Should you need an accommodation and/or assistance with the application process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.