NEW KINGSTON LIBRARY
The new Kingston Library is now open. Visit us at the Village Green Community Center, 26159 Dulay Road NE, Kingston.
For more information on the overall project, see the Village Green Foundation website.
The Kingston Library became a member of the Kitsap County Library in 1945. An open house on July 10, 1945, marked the beginning of service in the small cafeteria room behind the Kingston schoolhouse, a room that was used not only by the children but also by the townspeople.
In 1985, the Bayside Community Church moved to their new building and the old building was purchased by Kitsap County to be the Community Center. Capital improvement funds from a KRL library levy were used as start up funds for the Center so the library could move into the building.
In 2016, the Kingston Library moved to a new location at the Village Green Community Center, 26159 Dulay Road NE, Kingston
- Building Owner: Village Green Foundation
- Date built: 2016
- Size: 5,200 square feet
- Population served: 10,049