First Time Users:
Important: It is a two step process to sign up for the Microsoft Imagine Academy (formerly the Microsoft IT Academy). First you need to get a free account at Microsoft and then you need to click on the Microsoft Imagine Academy Registration link on this page in order to complete the process.
1. Create a Microsoft account by clicking:
Microsoft Account Sign Up
2. Register for the Microsoft Imagine Academy Website by clicking:
Log into the Microsoft Imagine Academy Website by clicking:
Microsoft Imagine Academy Website
1) What is Microsoft Imagine Academy?
It is a series of online videos and tutorials on a wide variety of Microsoft services and products including Word, Excel and Access, Windows, Exchange, Lync, Sharepoint, Virtualization and Systems Center, Microsoft Dynamics, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Windows Azure and Windows Phone.
2) What are the system requirements?
Each course has its own set of system requirements you can view to ensure your system meets the minimum requirements to play the course.
3) What is Microsoft Certification?
It is a credential earned by passing one or more Microsoft tests at a certified testing site. Examples of certification areas include MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) Certification, MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) and MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional).
4) If I take one of the Microsoft Imagine Academy courses, do I receive a certification?
No, but the courses within the Microsoft Imagine Academy help prepare you for the exams.
5) Where can I sign up to take a certification exam? Are these exams free?
Exams are available at the following locations. See the following websites for fees and location information.
More Questions? Please Ask a Librarian.