Is the library right for your meeting?
If your group wishes to use a library meeting room, please be aware of the following:
- Library programs and library-sponsored events will be given priority in the use of meeting room space.
- Meeting rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All meetings must be open to the public.
- No admissions fee may be charged or solicited.
- No donations of any money or other property may be solicited or collected from the audience.
- And no sales may be made in connection with meeting.
- Meetings may not disrupt the use of the library by others.
- Persons attending meetings at the library are subject to all library rules.
- Meeting rooms may not be used for music recitals nor individual practice sessions.
- All meeting rooms have maximum capacities that may not be exceeded for safety reasons.
- Use of a meeting room does not constitute an endorsement of the group's policies or beliefs.
- Publicity should not give the impression that the program is sponsored or approved by the library.
- The Library reserves the right at all times to cancel your confirmed meeting for a Library-sponsored event.
- Make sure your booking is confirmed before you publicize your meeting.
- Except for the Kingston Branch, please do not give the Library telephone number as a contact for further information.