Additional Online Resources
- Library of Congress American Memory Site
- US GenWeb Project
- Canada GenWeb Project
- World GenWeb Project
- Find a Grave
- Bureau of Land Management
- Ellis Island
- PSGS Obituary/Funeral Home Records Indexes
Foreign Language Translation Sites
International Telephone Directory
Forms & Charts for Organizing Your Research
Native American Genealogy
African American Genealogy
- 100 Years of Emigrant Ships from Norway (1825-1925)
- Velkommen to Norway Genealogy
- National Archives of Norway
- 1865, 1875, 1900 Norway Census
- Washington State Department of Health 360-236-4300
Contact this office for the following records:
Birth Certificates dating from July 1, 1907 to the present.
Death Certificates dating from July 1, 1907 to the present.
Marriage Certificates dating from January 1, 1968 to the present.
Divorce Certificates dating from January 1, 1968 to the present.
- Bremerton-Kitsap County Health District 360-337-5235
Birth Certificates dating from 1937 to the present you can also contact this office.
- Kitsap County Auditor's Office 360-337-7129
Death Records prior to July 1, 1907, Marriage Records prior to January 1, 1968, and deeds.
- Kitsap County Clerk 360-337-7164
Divorce Records prior to 1968, contact the Clerk's Office.
- LDS (Latter-day Saints) Church
Stake Family History Center, 9256 Nels Nelson Road NW, Bremerton, WA 98311. 360-698-5552.
Open Monday and Friday, 9:00am - 1:00pm,
Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00am - 9:00pm,
Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm,
Saturday 9:00am -12:00pm.
LDS Church at 2225 Perry Avenue in East Bremerton, 360-479-9370,
LDS Church at 2138 Mesford Road,Poulsbo, 360- 779-8655, and
The Family History Center located at 3877 Mullenix Road SE, Port Orchard, 360-895-3099. Call for hours.
- Washington State Digital Archives
- Sandpoint -- National Archives Pacific Alaska Region (206) 526-650-06125
Sandpoint Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115