Bill & Ted Face the Music (2020). PG-13. Two would-be rockers from San Dimas, California find themselves as middle-aged dads still trying to crank out a hit song and fulfill their destiny.
This summer, the Bainbridge branch is partnering with Bainbridge Parks & Recreation for a series of drive-in movies at Battle Point Park.
Stop by the Bainbridge branch the week of your movie to collect an interactive activity kit (one per household). Each kit contains a script with instructions explaining which actions to do during which parts of the movie. Your kit will also contain props and treats to add to your interactive experience.
- Registration is per vehicle.
- Only one household member needs to register for each vehicle attending.
- Limit 3 movies per household.
- 20 additional registration spots will open one week before each movie (10 a.m. on Fridays)
- Movies begin approx. 30 minutes after sunset
Registration opens at biparks.org/register on May 5, 9.30am. Activity #541010.