Update, August 13: In support of the recent Kitsap County directive, face coverings are required while visiting the Library. Thank you for helping us stay safe together.
Welcome to the Library
Joining many other organizations across our state, we are delighted to fully reopen—restoring access to buildings and library services for our communities. This feels like the last stretch of what has been an incredibly long journey! In the coming weeks, you’ll notice changes including the removal of pandemic signs, more available computers and the return of furniture.
There are no longer any limits on occupancy or the time you can spend at the Library. During your visit, you can now:
- Browse and check out books, movies, music and more
- Find a seat to read and study
- Use a public computer
- Print, copy and fax
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi on your personal devices
- Get reference and account assistance at the desk
- Pick up your holds in-branch or curbside
- Small meeting rooms will open on September 1 on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Poulsbo small meeting room available for booking now
Online Services Always Available at KRL.org
- Book-a-Librarian: Meet virtually in a 30-45 minute session for help with Library resources, reference questions and more.
- Virtual Classes & Events: Connect online in a community Zoom room for projects, discussions, storytimes and more.
- Digital Library: Explore audiobooks, ebooks and digital magazines with 24/7 access.
- Online Resources: Never stop learning with access to the Library's expansive online collection of resources.
Connect With Us
I have a different question, is there someone who can help me?
Yes! Ask your question online or call your favorite location. We will be available to take your calls during staffed hours. Otherwise, we will answer your messages within 24 hours.