Welcome to the Library
With guidance from Washington State and the CDC, the use of masks in the Library is now optional. If you would like a mask, please let us know and we would be happy to provide you with one. If you are feeling sick, we kindly request that you reschedule your visit or pick up materials through our curbside service.
While You Visit
- Browse and check out books, movies, music and more
- Find a seat to read and study
- Use a public computer
- Print, copy and fax
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi on your personal devices
- Get reference and account assistance at the desk
- Pick up your holds in-branch or curbside
- Visit the Library for in-person classes and events
- Small meeting rooms are open on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Book a larger meeting room for your next gathering
Online Services Always Available at KRL.org
- Book-a-Librarian: Meet virtually in a 30-45 minute session for help with Library resources, reference questions and more.
- Virtual Classes & Events: Connect online in a community Zoom room for projects, discussions, storytimes and more.
- Digital Library: Explore audiobooks, ebooks and digital magazines with 24/7 access.
- Online Resources: Never stop learning with access to the Library's expansive online collection of resources.
Connect With Us
I have a different question, is there someone who can help me?
Yes! Ask your question online or call your favorite location. We will be available to take your calls during staffed hours. Otherwise, we will answer your messages within 24 hours.