Didn't find the item you were looking for in our catalog? You can either use our online catalog or our online form to request a title (up to 3 per week). If we do not purchase the item we will attempt to obtain it through another library system (Interlibrary Loan).
For eBooks and eAudiobooks:
How to recommend downloadable titles
For Books, DVDs and CDs
Option 1 - Online Form
Option 2 - Catalog
1. From the catalog search choose the “Requests and magazine articles” link.
2. Select Interlibrary loan/Suggest Purchase (Kitsap Library will automatically be selected).
3. Click Set Databases button.
4. Perform search. Be sure to "Add Pending Results."
5. When you find the item you want, place a hold.
6. Suggestion shows up instantly in your account if you submit your request using the catalog.
For Other Types of Materials