Book Locker FAQs
The book locker service provides access to your library holds 24 hours a day, seven days a week at the Poulsbo branch.
1. Place a hold in the catalog.
2. Select the Poulsbo Book Locker as your pickup location.
3. Visit the Book Locker at the Poulsbo branch within four days of the holds pickup notification.
4. At the locker, scan your library card or use the touchscreen to type your library card number and password.
5. Note: If you have created a special username that you use instead of a library card number, it will not work with the book locker at this time.
6. Once you’ve submitted your account information correctly, a locker will open for you to retrieve your items.
7. Remove all items before closing the locker. Please use the branch book return for any returned items.
8. Connect with a library staff member if you have trouble accessing the locker.
You will be notified by phone, text or email when your item is ready for pickup. The item status will show “Hold Shelf” in your account when the item is available for pickup. You will have four days to pick up your hold. Lockers are available 24 hours a day.
When you arrive, scan your library card or enter your library card number and password on the screen.
Once you enter your information, one or more locker doors will open for your items. Items become checked out as soon as the locker opens. Please take all your holds with you and close all locker doors.
The lockers can hold several items. We will contact you if items do not fit in the locker due to their size.