Didn't find the item you were looking for in our catalog? You can either use our online catalog or our online form to request up to three titles per week. If we don't purchase the item, we try to find it through another library system (Interlibrary Loan).
For Books, DVDs and CDs
- Online Form
- From the catalog search choose the “Requests and magazine articles” link
- Select Interlibrary loan/Suggest Purchase (Kitsap Library will automatically be selected).
- Click "Set Databases" button.
- Perform search. Be sure to "Add Pending Results."
- When you find the item you want, place a hold.
- Suggestion shows up instantly in your account if you submit your request using the catalog.
For eBooks and eAudiobooks:
Looking for an eBook or eAudiobook? Visit OverDrive to learn how to recommend downloadable titles.
For Other Types of Materials