Didn't find the item you were looking for in our catalog? We now have a couple of ways to suggest an item - through our online form or through the catalog.
If we cannot purchase the item we will attempt to obtain it through another library system (Interlibrary Loan).
For Books, DVDs and CDs
Option 1 - Online Form
Option 2 - Catalog
1. From the catalog search choose the “Requests and magazine articles” link.
2. Select Interlibrary loan/Suggest Purchase (Kitsap Library will automatically be selected).
3. Click Set Databases button.
4. Perform search. Be sure to "Add Pending Results."
5. When you find the item you want, place a hold.
6. Suggestion shows up instantly in your account if you submit your request using the catalog.
For eBooks and eAudiobooks
*eBooks and eAudiobooks are not available via interlibrary loan.
For Other Types of Materials
- Limit your suggestions to no more than three items per week.
- It can take up to eight weeks before requested items are available for pickup.
- Entertainment DVDs, music CDs and computer software are not available through Interlibrary Loan.