Vote with confidence. Find out what you need to know about voting and the election experience with helpful information below.
- Oct. 8: League of Women Voters 2020 Candidate Forum: County Commissioner
- Oct 12: League of Women Voters 2020 Candidate Forum: 23rd Legislative District
- Oct. 14: League of Women Voters 2020 Candidate Forum: 26th Legislative District
- Oct. 15: Finding Truth in the Disinformation Age
- Sept 19: Overseas and military ballots mailed to voters at this time.
- Oct. 16: Ballots have been mailed to voters. Accessible voting units now available through November 3.
- Oct. 26: Online and mail-in voter registration must be received by today. In-person registration continues at the Kitsap Auditor’s Office up to 8 p.m. on Election Day, November 3.
- Oct. 27: Mail in your vote! This is the suggested deadline for mailed ballots.
- Nov. 3: Today is Elections Day! Ballot boxes and in-person voting open until 8 p.m.
Vote In Person
Kitsap County Voting Centers open 7 a.m.-8 p.m. on Election Day:
- Kitsap County Elections, 619 Division St, Port Orchard
- Poulsbo Fire Station, 911 NE Liberty Road, Poulsbo
- Marvin Williams Recreation Center, 725 Park Avenue, Bremerton
- Register to Vote
- Check your Voter Registration Status
- Elections Calendar
- Military and Overseas Voting
- Voters with Disabilities
- Kitsap County Elections
- Washington State Elections
I’m having trouble registering to vote because I cannot get my driver’s license.
The Kitsap County Auditor’s Office can help. Contact them by using the Online Questions & Services Requests form.
I can’t find my ballot, what do I do?
Go to myvote.wa.gov. Enter your name and date of birth to view and mark your ballot, digitally. Review before printing.
Important: Remember to sign your ballot before mailing or placing in a ballot drop box.
Where is the closest ballot drop box?
There are 23 ballot drop boxes located throughout Kitsap County. No postage is required.
Where is my ballot now?
To check the status of your ballot, go to myvote.wa.gov.
What voter information is public record?