Vote with confidence. Find out what you need to know about voting and the election experience with helpful information below:
- Register to Vote
- Check Your Voter Registration Status
- Elections Calendar
- Military & Overseas Voting
- Voters with Disabilities
- Kitsap County Elections
- Washington State Elections
Vote In Person
Kitsap County Voting Centers open 7 a.m.-8 p.m. on Election Day:
- Kitsap County Elections, 619 Division St, Port Orchard
- Poulsbo Fire Station, 911 NE Liberty Road, Poulsbo
- Marvin Williams Recreation Center, 725 Park Avenue, Bremerton
Ballot Box Drop Box Locations
There are 23 ballot drop boxes located throughout Kitsap County, including Kitsap Regional Library Kingston and Sylvan Way branches. No postage is required.
I’m having trouble registering to vote because I cannot get my driver’s license.
The Kitsap County Auditor’s Office can help. Contact them by using the Online Questions & Services Requests form.
I can’t find my ballot, what do I do?
Go to myvote.wa.gov. Enter your name and date of birth to view and mark your ballot, digitally. Review before printing.
Important: Remember to sign your ballot before mailing or placing in a ballot drop box.
Where is my ballot now?
To check the status of your ballot, go to myvote.wa.gov.
What voter information is public record?