If you periodically search for titles by the same author or on the same subject, you can save your search and run it again later. That saves you time, especially if the search you’re doing is complex.
To save a search:
- Log in to your account. You must be logged in to save a search.
- Run your search. See Using Advanced Search and Writing Your Own Queries for information on creating complex searches.
- If required, narrow your results by applying facets on the left side of the page. See Filtering Search Results for details.
- When you have refined your search, click the Save Search link above the search results.
- Give the saved search a name that will allow you to easily identify it later. If you already have a search by that name, you’ll have the option to choose a new name or overwrite your existing saved search.
- Click Save it.
- You can edit your saved searches after you’ve saved them. See Using and Managing Saved Searches for details.