Connect Through the Power of Story
Start a community conversation with a Library Book Group Kit. Explore adult titles in fiction and nonfiction for your next book discussion.
Each kit contains:
- 15 copies of the selected title
- A discussion guide
Reserve Your Book Group Kit
Kits check out for six weeks at a time. Visit the reservation system to browse our Book Group Kit collection, select your next read and identify your preferred borrowing dates. Once you’ve made your reservation, you’ll receive email confirmation. You’ll be notified when your Book Group Kit is available for pickup at your favorite branch. Please pick up your kit within seven days.
KitKeeper offers a convenient, easy-to-use system for book groups to browse the Library’s book group kit collection, reserve kits and manage reservations online.
1. Click KitKeeper.
2. Choose one of the options for searching the collection:
- List: Browse a list of titles before you select, then click “Go.”
- Reserve: Select a title from the dropdown menu, then click “Go.”
- Dates: Select a month from the dropdown menu and then click “Go.”
3. After choosing your option, follow the screen prompts to reserve your kit.
4. Enter your contact information. You must provide an email or phone number. If you don’t have one of these contact options, please click the unavailable link next to the phone or email fields.
5. You’ll receive an email confirmation that the reservation has been placed.
6. When you receive the notification that your book group kit is available, you’ll need to pick up your kit within seven days.