Request Downloadable Ebooks & Audiobooks
Request Books, DVDs & More
Use the Purchase Request and Interlibrary Loan form to let us know what you're looking for. If the Library doesn't own it, we may purchase it for the collection on your recommendation. If we can't buy a copy, we'll try to borrow a copy from another library through an interlibrary loan. Please note that the Library is unable to consider purchase requests for items that are not yet published.
New to Interlibrary Loans?
We can borrow books, nonfiction DVDs and audiobooks for all ages from other libraries.
- Because some libraries charge for lending, we may contact you to ask if you would like to pay their lending fee to borrow the item.
- Interlibrary loan periods are usually three weeks, with the ability to renew the item three times per item when approved by the lending library. Each renewal period is two weeks.
- The same item cannot be requested within the same 12-month period.
- If your interlibrary loan item is lost or damaged, a placeholder fee of $45 will be added to your account until the lending library provides an exact charge. Please don't pay the placeholder fee until you are contacted with the correct amount due.
- An interlibrary loan will not be issued if you have overdue interlibrary loan materials on your account.
- Renewals can be requested by emailing request@KRL.org or calling (360) 405-9109.
Are you looking to add your published work to our collection? Use this form to share your recommendation.