Didn't find the item you were looking for in our catalog? Use our Purchase Request & Interlibrary Loan form to request a specific item that the Library does not own. If we don't purchase the item, we try to find it from another library system through Interlibrary Loan.
- You must have an active Kitsap Regional Library card to submit a request. Sign up for a library card.
- Limit your suggestions to three items per week. Only one item can be included in the request form.
- Requests can take up to several weeks to be fulfilled. If we are able to obtain the item, you will see it has an active hold in your Polaris account. If you provide an email address during the request process, you will be updated about requests we are unable to fulfill.
- The Library does not accept Purchase Requests for items that are not yet published. To keep up with newly published titles added to the collection, please subscribe to our weekly collection newsletter.
- Purchase requests for ebooks and downloadable audiobooks must be submitted through Overdrive’s Recommend to Library feature. Visit Overdrive to learn how to recommend downloadable titles.
- If we don't purchase the item, we try to find it from another library system through Interlibrary Loan.
- If you are an author wanting to suggest your book for purchase, please use our Library Purchasing Guidelines for Authors form.
- Entertainment DVDs, music CDs, video games, magazine issues and computer software are not available through Interlibrary Loan.
- Some libraries we borrow from charge lending fees, and we may ask you how much you’d be willing to pay in these cases to borrow the item.
- The Library does not request the same item for the same patron within a twelve-month period.
- The Library does not accept or process ILL Requests from patrons who currently have overdue ILL materials on their records.